Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ini atau Itu? (may 03,11/10.15pm)


Food/Drink:
McDonalds or Burger King?
McD

Pepsi or Coke?
Pepsi :D

Sierra Mist or Sprite?
Sprite

Dominos or Pizza Hut?
Pizza hut

Fridays or Ruby Tuesdays?
Fridays

Pancakes or waffles?
pancake la..

Hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
chicken burger!! pahee dok

Meat or veggies?
Heeeeee… veggies

Vanilla or chocolate?
CHOCOLATE!! I lurve choclate

Clothing:
Boxers or briefs?
Briefs

Sneakers or flip-flops?
Flip-flops

Jeans or skirt?
Jeans

Collar: popped or regular?
Regular

Music:
*NYSNC or Backstreet Boys?
Nsync

50 Cent or 2pac?
50 cent

Country or rap?
Neither

Rob Thomas or Maroon 5?
Maroon 5

Goo Goo Dolls or Matchbox 20?
Goo goo dolls

The Other Sex:
Face or body?
I want both.. (greedy me)

Hair: short or long?
long hair

Brunette or blonde?
Brunette

Candy or flowers?
flower la..*wink!!

Hugs or kisses?
(I told u I am greedy) I want both

Friends with benefits or date?
Friends with benefit

Technology:
MySpace or Facebook?
Facebook

Car or motorcycle?
Car

TV or movie?
Tv

Cell phone or iPod?
Cell phone

Automatic or manual?
auto..

Colors:
Black or white?
white

Red or blue?
Red

Gold or silver?
Gold

Yellow or orange?
Yellow

Pink or purple?
pink maniac

Weather:
Summer or Winter?
Winter

Fall or Spring?
Spring

Rain or thunderstorm?
Rain

Snow or rain?
Snow

Would you rather...
Shower or bathe?
Bath

Play an instrument or sing?
Play an instrument

Play ping-pong or pool?
Pool

Be hot or cold?
Not hot n cold?

Are you...
Quiet or loud?
Loud

Immature or mature?
Depends.. I can be both depending on situations

Ugly or hott?
Hott ....

Smart or stupid?
Smart !!!

Gay or straight?
:p

Misc.
Dogs or cats?
Cats

Pen or pencil?
Pencil

Bush or Kerry?
Kerry

Canada or Australia?
australia

No comments:

Post a Comment