skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I'M AN ORDINARY GIRL
im may b not perfect.a lot of mistake.a lot of bad habit.but im always me.
Blogger Layouts
Blog Backgrounds
MySpace Comments
Friday, June 11, 2010
TUHAN BERIKAN AKU CINTA
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Little Blossom
Bukan Puteri Lindungan Bulan
.....BE WHO U ARE,AND SAY WHAT U FEEL BECUZ THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND. .....I AM A GOOD GIRL WITH A LOT OF BAD HABITS.
View my complete profile
Orchid words
Berhentilah berkhayal DENGAN angan-angan yang TAK pasti menjadi kenyataan
I'm a GIRL,
I OVERreact,
I underESTIMATE,
I OVERestimate,
I Over THINKing everything,
I dream BIG, and..
when I say I LOVE YOU
I'm NOT lying..
sometime i'm SHY, but once YOU get to KNOW me..
I might just NEVER shut up..
i WANT someone i can go to..
SOMEONE I can tell my SECRET to..
someone WHO won't judge ME for the mistakes i've made..
for the mistakes i will CONTINUE to make..
i want SOMEONE who UNDERstand..
i want SOMEONE who HEARs, not just LISTENS..
i want SOMEONE who says GOODNITE to me, and prays to
ALLAH that they get the CHANCE to say good MORNING..
i want SOMEONE who KNOWs my QUIRKS..
i want SOMEONE who WIPES my tears away..
i want SOMEONE who NEEDs me..
i want SOMEONE who LOVED ME..
social butterfly
Puteri Mia Issandra
Create Your Badge
Follow @miaissandra
:: zone rileks ::
Music
Playlist
at
MixPod.com
Hibiscus Drop
Hibiscus Drop
Dec 2009 (2)
Jan 2010 (4)
May 2010 (47)
Jun 2010 (26)
Jul 2010 (5)
Aug 2010 (14)
Sep 2010 (10)
Oct 2010 (8)
Nov 2010 (10)
Dec 2010 (3)
Jan 2011 (4)
Feb 2011 (3)
Mar 2011 (4)
Apr 2011 (2)
May 2011 (19)
Jun 2011 (16)
Jul 2011 (8)
Aug 2011 (5)
Sep 2011 (7)
Nov 2011 (9)
Dec 2011 (24)
Jan 2012 (16)
Feb 2012 (3)
Mar 2012 (8)
Apr 2012 (7)
May 2012 (1)
Jul 2012 (4)
Aug 2012 (6)
Nov 2013 (1)
SWING
get this widget
my readers digest....
collections!!
dara d'nanti....
(74)
Tentang puteri addin
(59)
blogger girl
(45)
article.petua.nasihat
(21)
Uitm Crew
(14)
ceritera
(10)
Healthy.Info
(7)
famili 69
(7)
inside my HEART
(5)
RAMADHAN
(4)
Jangan Bersedih-Jadilah Wanita yg Paling Bahagia
(3)
Cuppies
(2)
STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE
Daisy Teams...
Maria Elena
What's up
5 months ago
Irine Nadia Marcello
Persediaan Car Seat Tahun 2020 Untuk Anak-Anak
6 years ago
.. cik epal ..
Yayyy! Instagram Cik Epal dah verified!
6 years ago
Fatin Liyana
Cara Atasi Susu Badan Terlalu Banyak (How to overcome oversupply of breast milk)
7 years ago
KEKCAWANCHOMEL......
Mini Pavlova and Chocolate Tart
8 years ago
Dear Diary of Da Daring Dira
selera serumah
8 years ago
AMS : AwishMinaSarah
Revisit post lama Mina @ 3 years old
9 years ago
.Dunia Sebelah Zara.
Kerana Kita Semua Layak Gembira
10 years ago
Memory~Moment~Dream
His first
10 years ago
SingLe is not a status
Welcome Back Adila!!
11 years ago
leeyana zainal
Susu untuk anakanda Aleef Riyadh
11 years ago
Dia Terima Nikahnya
# Baling Belakang
12 years ago
Creative by Lynda
D.I.Y Invitation Special Promo!
12 years ago
fabulousity by rizalman
Rizalman for Zalora
13 years ago
It's All About Nana, MRB & lil Althea
Turban Ala Nana
13 years ago
BELOG CINTA♥ DUA HATI
2nd Pregnancy
13 years ago
rasa rasa yang namanya aku
dua jenis.
14 years ago
ZOnE 69
Pengertian bagi setiap huruf pertama dalam nama anda
14 years ago
♥ KunfayakuN ♥
Namaste..
15 years ago
Selamat Datang ke Laman Web Dari Hati Wardina Safiyyah
StyleCovered
Little Black Dress Books - It's a Girl Thing
Chapter of my life ......
Kalaulah Aku Tahu KebesaranNya...
Gedik Gedik Oughh!
Show 5
Show All
tulips talk
traffic Jam here!!
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Bubble Bee
Follow this blog
No comments:
Post a Comment